Friday, November 18, 2005

It was coincidental, entirely coincidental that I happened to find myself out side a teenage girl’s school, I can assure you that hanging around outside such places is hardly something I do on a regular basis, although I have to say the girls all seemed pretty pleased to see me, not everyday they get treated to the attentions of a bald headed middle aged photographer, there was a great deal of giggling and the girls were not much better.

It was a fairly chaotic scene and there was little chance of me composing a picture in my own time, I just took my chances and rattled off a few frames when I could, the mix of girls wearing hijab and designer labels is typical of many places in the Middle East.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man these photos are nice... Do you make a living from being a photographer??..

18 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is middle aged.......how do you decided when you are in the middle ......... or at the end??
When I'm 100 I may consider it middle aged........may consider it

05 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to come back to this, it's bugging me....come on bald middle agged man too boring. Bald fat man, bald tall man, bald skinny man, bald short man, bald englishman......anything but not bald middle aged man...not interesting enough.
A Photographer is an artist - interesting....this photo needs something to carry it off. Just a suggestion - I feel it would make it more interesting. Hope you're up for constructive critisism.

05 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home